Win BIG in the Connect IT Community Favorite Things Giveaway! Get started here > https://www.community.connectit.com/discussion/39016/win-big-in-the-connect-it-community-favorite-things-giveaway

IP Address Change

Kirk Feathers
Kirk Feathers Member, Kaseya Certified CHOCOLATE MILK
edited August 18 in Product

Product Name: IP Address Change

Description : This procedure will inform you if an Agents outside IP address changes by monitoring the connection gateway.

Instructions :

Just change your email in step 4 and make sure it is rescheduling it self in steps 8, 15 and 18 properly after importing.

Comments

• Eric Nemchik
    Eric Nemchik Member
    edited September 2016
    As of 9/18/2016 11:23 AM CST either the site is providing the wrong download or you may have uploaded the wrong file. I am receiving a zip containing a procedure that seems to check Antivirus in some way.
  • Kirk Feathers
    edited September 2016
    Your right... I added the wrong file. Correcting it now, stand by.
  • Elliot Lehman
    Elliot Lehman Member
    edited December 2017
    i guess this was never corrected? it is still the wrong download 1 year later.
  • Brennan
    Brennan Member
    edited April 8

What is kcg.txt? From what I am seeing it is always going to fail that since I don't have that uploaded into my kaseya documents.

• Kirk Feathers

The kcg.txt stores the Connection Gateway, so that subsequent runs can compare the previous gateway to the current address. If the file does not exist, it creates it on the first run. The concept could be move from a file to a reg entry, custom system info field or any other referenceable location.