Audit or Monitor Shodan Results in Kaseya VSA
Product Name: Audit or Monitor Shodan Results in Kaseya VSA
Description : This procedure is getting the Shodan Results (vulnerabilities) of the Public IP address listen as 'Gateway Address' on the agent.
Kaseya Customer Value: Represents the Public IP-address to check with Shodan if there are vulnerabilities
End Value: Use the results to improve security by resolve the listed CVE's.
Why: You can monitor if you Public IP-Address is vulnerable
1) Custom Field 'Shodan' (Optional)
2) Require PowerShell v4 or higher
3) Require a API Key from Shodan
1. Import the agent procedure "XML files" into Kaseya VSA > Agent Procedures.
2. Upload "Get-ShodanStatus.ps1" to your Kaseya Shared Files. Be sure to edit the lines see instruction guide.
3) Register a Shodan for a API Key 'Click here'
If you have question please let me know.
Please see attached pdf for installation instructions.