Audit or Monitor Shodan Results in Kaseya VSA
Product Name: Audit or Monitor Shodan Results in Kaseya VSA
Description : This procedure is getting the Shodan Results (vulnerabilities) of the Public IP address listen as 'Gateway Address' on the agent.
Kaseya Customer Value: Represents the Public IP-address to check with Shodan if there are vulnerabilities
End Value: Use the results to improve security by resolve the listed CVE's.
Why: You can monitor if you Public IP-Address is vulnerable
1) Custom Field 'Shodan' (Optional)
2) Require PowerShell v4 or higher
3) Require a API Key from Shodan
1. Import the agent procedure "XML files" into Kaseya VSA > Agent Procedures.
2. Upload "Get-ShodanStatus.ps1" to your Kaseya Shared Files. Be sure to edit the lines see instruction guide.
3) Register a Shodan for a API Key 'Click here'
If you have question please let me know.
Please see attached pdf for installation instructions.
Zach Becker Member
I'm receiving an error on execuition.
Failed THEN in step 3 (Line 15)
This is in regards to the powershell version 4 check. Is this checking the Kaseya VSA host for Powershell v 4 or higher, or the end system that I'm scanning? The system I'm testing on has Powershell 5.1.19041.610 installed. I'm using Kaseya SAAS platform for my VSA.