Windows 10 Performance Score
Product Name: Windows 10 Performance Score
Description : The procedure will query Windows 10 "WinSAT" results and populate the custom fields with the values.
These WinSAT values are usually populated automatically by Windows periodically, but not always.
If the results show "No XML", you need to run the WinSAT tool on the machine.
This can be done by running "winsat.exe formal" in an elevated command prompt.
This is only supported on Windows 10. If run on an unsupported OS, the custom field will be updated to reflect this.
The results shown are
CPU Score = CPUCompression2Metric (Uses a compression algorithm as a benchmark)
Memory Score = AvgThroughput (Tests manin system RAM. Converted to GB/s using divisor of 1024*1024)
Gaphics Score = DWMFps (Returns Desktop Windows Manager benchmark in Frames/s)
Disk Score = TotalBytesPerSecondMean (Returns system drive benchmark)
1. Create a Custom Field called "CPU Score"
2. Create a Custom Field called "Memory Score"
3. Create a Custom Field called "Graphics Score"
4. Create a Custom Field called "Disk Score"
5. Upload the attached WinSatFile.exe to "Shared Files"
6. Import the procedure