Snag a ticket to Connect IT Global - virtual & in-person tickets are still available > https://www.connectit.com/global/

Workstation Uptime Reboot

Kaseya Automation Team
Kaseya Automation Team Member, Kaseya Certified
edited September 15 in Product

Product Name: Workstation Uptime Reboot

Description : This monitor set reads the “System Up time” performance counter – once the counter goes above 604800 seconds(7 days), a procedure is triggered as a response. This procedure has a simple workflow of checking user status, if logged in they will be notified and asked to reboot, if not logged in a reboot will be automatically performed. Whichever workflow occurs the step will be logged for reporting purposes. If the user delays or selects no, the procedure will run itself every 30 minutes until the reboot has occurred. Additional alarms will be ignored for 7 days as a cool down to avoid double scheduling from the monitor set.

Instructions :

please see attached PDF for install instructions

Comments

• Jack Senesap
    Jack Senesap Member CHOCOLATE MILK
    edited April 7

Not importing into my VSA for some reason.

• Michael Muratovic
    edited May 10

Same, I am unable to import this script.

• Jiun Heng
    Jiun Heng Member CHOCOLATE MILK
    edited May 10

You need to do it from System>>Server Management>>Import Center.

• Adrian Vicencio
    Adrian Vicencio Member CHOCOLATE MILK

Do you have the monitor set included on the zip file?

• Gonzalo Carrillo
    Gonzalo Carrillo Miami, FLMember, Kaseya Certified, Kaseyan, Automation Exchange Administrator

Hi @Adrian Vicencio

Could you elaborate a bit further on what you mean?

• Adrian Vicencio
    Adrian Vicencio Member CHOCOLATE MILK

Hi @Gonzalo Carrillo,

After unzipping the files and reading the instructions inside, it says to upload the xml file for monitor set. It is not included on the zip file

• Brian Honeycutt
    Brian Honeycutt Member, Kaseya Certified CHOCOLATE MILK

Hi @Adrian Vicencio I am the creator of this procedure, I checked the ZIP contents in the download and the XML appears to be there, I am not sure whats happening when you are downloading and opening the file, can you try re-downloading. If it doesn't show up in the zip it is possible some other solution perhaps doesn't like the XML and is quarantining it?

Thanks