🕫 NEW 🕫- Kaseya Certified Expert Training Camp launches on 8/23. Class size is limited. Learn more > https://www.community.connectit.com/events/28-kaseya-certified-expert-traincamp-august-23rd-september-2nd

Install CrowdStrike Windows Sensor

Josh Sheldon
Josh Sheldon Kennewick, WAMember CHOCOLATE MILK
edited March 10 in Solutions

Version:

Description:

Installs Crowdstrike Falcon Windows Sensor through VSA, using a managed variable for the customer CID

Instructions :

1. Create a managed variable in Agent Procedures, add windows sensor (Crowdstrike Installation exe) to shared files, I included the zip file that is included.
  2. You will need to download and upload the Crowdstrike sensor for windows into VSA Managed Files Shared Files.
    1. You will need to name the file: WindowsSensor.exe

Comments

• Joseph Chapman
    Joseph Chapman Member CHOCOLATE MILK

Hello! Thanks for this information. However, I'm having trouble figuring this out based on the instructions you provided. I'm still getting to know the Kaseya VSA. The instructions here, and the ones in the zip file aren't explaining how to create the procedure. It reads out as if the procedure was already created and you just select it after creating the managed variable. Do you have more information about how to actually create the procedure from or with the XML file? Or is there something else I'm missing?

Please, I am still learning about the VSA and just asking for help. Any and all help or feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

• Joseph Chapman
    Joseph Chapman Member CHOCOLATE MILK

Hello! Thanks for this information. However, I'm having trouble figuring this out based on the instructions you provided. I'm still getting to know the Kaseya VSA. The instructions here, and the ones in the zip file aren't explaining how to create the procedure. It reads out as if the procedure was already created and you just select it after creating the managed variable. Do you have more information about how to actually create the procedure from or with the XML file? Or is there something else I'm missing?

Please, I am still learning about the VSA and just asking for help. Any and all help or feedback is appreciated. Thanks!