BitLocker Utilities - Encrypt your C Drive and External Drives
This package contains six Agent Procedures. One to get BitLocker information from the C drive, two to encrypt the C drive, one to encrypt external drives, and the last to decrypt the C drive.
1. Audit - BitLocker Detailed Information
2. Action - Suspend BitLocker Protection
3. Config - Disable BitLocker C Drive
4. Config - Enable BitLocker C Drive (AES256, TPM, Recovery Password, skip Hardware Test)
5. Config - Enable BitLocker C Drive (AES256, TPM, Recovery Password, with Hardware Test)
6. Config - Enable BitLocker on External Drive (AES256, No TPM, Recovery Password only)
Step 1: Create the Custom Fields
The first step (before you import the Agent Procedures) is to create the Custom Fields.
You will create seven Custom Fields of type String. The Custom Fields must be named exactly as listed below:
1. TPM Status
2. BitLocker Protection Status
3. BitLocker Key Protector
4. BitLocker Encryption Method
5. BitLocker Recovery Key
6. BitLocker Volume Status
7. BitLocker Encryption Percentage
To create the Custom Fields, go to VSA > Audit > View Individual Data > Machine Summary
Step 2: Import the Agent Procedures
1. Extract the XML file from the zip you downloaded from the Automation Exchange.
2. Go to VSA > System > Server Management > Import Center then press the New Import button.
Documentation is included in the package. PLEASE READ
WARNING I have seen this inform the end-user via a pop-up toast that the drive is being encrypted! You may want to warn your end-users that you are doing this otherwise you may get a lot of panicked calls with the end-user thinking they got hit by a virus that is encrypting the drive.