Happy Independence Day from all of us at the Connect IT Community! Our US offices will be closed on Monday, July 4th, 2022 in recognition of the holiday. Limited Support staff in the US will be on-call and available for critical Service(s) Down issues only. Normal Support operations in the US will resume on Tuesday, July 5th, 2022.

Install Live Connect

Kaseya Automation Team
Kaseya Automation Team USMember, Kaseya Certified CHOCOLATE MILK
edited January 24 in Solutions

Product Name: Install Live Connect

Description : Install Live Connect from your VSA instance to any Windows workstation.

Instructions :

Comments

• Buster Davis
    Buster Davis Member
    edited June 2017
    I tried this procedure and it does not work
  • Daniel Kisa
    Daniel Kisa Member
    edited November 2019

Hi Douglass, this procedure isn't working for us. 

I think the problem might be that the LiveConnect.exe /q switch doesn't work anymore. When I tried runnning the installer with the /q switch (& also tried some others such as /s) a GUI pops up asking the user to click Install.

Can you please fix this or advise what the silent switch for the latest installer is?

• Dominic Walsh
    Dominic Walsh UKMember, Product Manager

edited November 2019

Hello Daniel

You are correct, there is a known issue with the silent install switch (/q) in the current build of the Live Connect installer. There is a fix planned for VSA v9.5.0.25 which is scheduled for release in mid December.

• Scott Keith
    Scott Keith Member
    edited April 2020

This doesn't work for us. Just pops up a window asking to select a server...