🕫 NEW 🕫- Kaseya Certified Expert Training Camp launches on 8/23. Class size is limited. Learn more > https://www.community.connectit.com/events/28-kaseya-certified-expert-traincamp-august-23rd-september-2nd

Uninstall Microsoft Teams

John Rai
John Rai Member, Kaseya Certified
edited January 24 in Solutions

Product Name: Uninstall Microsoft Teams

Description : This script would fetch the current user logged in and then proceed with the uninstallation. Once it has uninstalled and deleted the folders would check for the Teams folder in the user profile in App Data. If the folder is found would send an email.
In the script, the only modification that needs to be done is replacing the email address and if required the Body of the email.

Instructions :

This script would fetch the current user logged in and then proceed with the uninstallation. Once it has uninstalled and deleted the folders would check for the Teams folder in the user profile in App Data. If the folder is found would send an email.

In the script, the only modification that needs to be done is replacing the email address and if required the Body of the email.

Comments

• Oscar Carmona
    Oscar Carmona Member
    edited September 2020

Doesn't remove the Teams Machine Wide Installer

• Gertjan
    Gertjan Member CHOCOLATE MILK
    edited October 2020
    Does this work properly?
  • M
    M Member
    edited October 2020

It does but it's missing a step to remove the machine wide installer.

I added a step to fix that on my end, so it does remove it all.  add a line for  uninstallbyProductGUID(39AF0813-FA7B-4860-ADBE-93B9B214B914) 

Note that the GUID can change for different versions of teams. Mine were all that one guid, you might have to check your systems and tweak the guid or if you have more, add another line for another version guid. 

Hope this help!

• Gertjan
    Gertjan Member CHOCOLATE MILK
    edited November 2020

Hi M, Thanks!

Weekly Leaderboard