Audit Monitor Name (Manufacturer and Model)
Product Name: Audit Monitor Name (Manufacturer and Model)
Description : This Agent Procedure get a list of monitors, is select the manufacturer and model as a oneliner throught a PowerShell script.
The script begins to get a list of monitors. It then gets all of the neccassry data from each monitor object and converts and cleans the data and places it in a custom PSObject. It then adds the data to an array and convert this to a String to get pick up by the RMM product. At the end the string is displayed.
Short Description: Get the Monitor Manufacturer and Model (Example: Samsung C27F591, Samsung) or (HP E241i, HP E241i)
Kaseya Customer Value: Audit, Complaince, Support and Troubleshooting
End user value: Productivity, Compliance and Auditing.
1) Custom Field 'Monitor Name'
1. Create a Custom Field with the name 'Monitor Name' in Kaseya VSA > Kaseya VSA > Audit > Machine Summary > New Custom Field (String)
2. Import the agent procedure "XML files" into Kaseya VSA > Agent Procedures.
3. Upload "Get-Monitor.ps1" to your Kaseya Shared Files Folder as Choice.
4) Edit the following Lines in the script:
- Line 13 - The location of the uploaded PowerShell Script 'Get-Monitor.ps1'
- Line 19 - The created Custom Field 'Monitor Name' as in step (1)
If you have any questions please let me know.