Snag a ticket to Connect IT Global - virtual & in-person tickets are still available > https://www.connectit.com/global/

Report listing files larger than 2GB

Ranjeet Mani
Ranjeet Mani Member
edited August 18 in Product

Product Name: Report listing files larger than 2GB

Description : This is a report template that lists all files audited by Kaseya over 2Gbs of size.
This can be modified to other size limits.

Instructions :

Please use the Kaseya import feature under system/server management

Tagged:

Comments

• EHM
    EHM Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm using Kaseya SAAS. So I went to System and Management Server and import it.
    Now, where is the report? I look under 'Report Template' (under Info Center) but could not find it there. Maybe it's different name?
  • EHM
    EHM Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm using Kaseya SAAS. So I went to System and Management Server and import it.
    Now, where is the report? I look under 'Report Template' (under Info Center) but could not find it there. Maybe it's different name?
  • Jack Senesap
    Jack Senesap Member CHOCOLATE MILK
    edited November 2017
    Same here, cannot find it.
  • Waleed Elgharably
    edited May 2018
    i believe it is under report templates / Agent and it is named File size>2Gb/
    if you cannot find it please let me know and i can email you a simple report
  • Jack Senesap
    Jack Senesap Member CHOCOLATE MILK
    edited November 2017
    Thank you. Found it. It works but seems to only find anything that is 2gb range. Nothing greater than that. Will need to test dropping a 4gb file somewhere and running the report.
  • Waleed Elgharably
    edited November 2017
    sweet and you welcome
  • aaron_koay
    aaron_koay MalaysiaMember CHOCOLATE MILK

So i tried on my SaaS, import error, got my friend from another company using On-Prem, importing the report works, and open up to see, the value does not seems to be accurate, 2000 is not 2 GB, it reported one of the SXS Folder being 5 GB, but when i've checked, the folder size is 5 KB.

So 2 issues:

1- It will not detect files specific, just directory

2- Need to configure the size right...

Unless anyone can enlighten