Nick Offerman, best known as Ron Swanson from NBC’s “Parks & Recreation,” and Kevin Harrington, one of the original sharks from “Shark Tank” will be headlining Connect IT Global. Get your tickets to Las Vegas or our virtual event today! > https://www.connectit.com/global/

ConnectIT Community Ranks

KaseyaKatie
KaseyaKatie Cincinnati, OHMember, Administrator, Kaseyan, Kaseya Staff

COMMUNITY MANAGER

edited June 28 in Community Information

Around our offices, coffee breaks have become one of the best places for our team members to interact with other members of the team. These chance interactions often spark innovation for you, our customers, so with that in mind, we have chosen a coffee shop theme for the ConnectIT Community. One of the places that you can see this theme shining through is in our ranks. You can move up in the ranks by posting discussions, questions, & ideas, & by commenting & voting on others' posts. When you "Vote Up" a post or comment, or your post or comment is "Voted Up" both you and the original poster receive one point. When you perform other specified activities, like uploading a profile picture (10 points) or attending a Connect IT live event, you earn even more points These points all contribute to your personal score, which determines your rank within the ConnectIT Community. This rank will display on your profile and throughout the Community. Here's a full rundown of the ranks:

Tagged:

Comments

• Gary Sedwick
    Gary Sedwick Janesville, WisconsinMember CHOCOLATE MILK

Gonna need some more Rockstar to deal with all the coffee drinkers! :)

• KaseyaKatie

COMMUNITY MANAGER

I'm in the same boat, @Gary Sedwick - I prefer to get my caffeine from an ice cold Coca-Cola. I actually had to get feedback from @jsipa when I created the image above since she's quite the coffee drinker😄

• Patrick505
    Patrick505 New MexicoMember, Managed Service Provider CHOCOLATE MILK

Very excited about this !!

• KaseyaKatie

COMMUNITY MANAGER

@Patrick505 - We're excited that you're here! Thanks for Connecting with us!

• Pieter Jorritsma
    Pieter Jorritsma Member DECAF

Love the feature that there is ranking now in the community to show how evolved you are in the community.

• KaseyaKatie

COMMUNITY MANAGER

@Pieter Jorritsma - This was one of the top things that we felt like we needed to incorporate into our new Community - we're so glad that you like it.

• KaseyaKatie

COMMUNITY MANAGER

• Pieter Jorritsma
    Pieter Jorritsma Member DECAF

@KaseyaKatie is it also possible to move a post to another section because create a discussion post but had to be a Idea (With Vote) ;)

Thanks

• KaseyaKatie

COMMUNITY MANAGER

@Pieter Jorritsma - In most cases, yes. Please choose the 'Flag' reaction under the post & then "Report" and then give the admins more details, and if it seems appropriate, we should be able to move it.

• MAINSTRIKE
    MAINSTRIKE Waterloo, Ontario, CanadaMember CHOCOLATE MILK

No quoting? Well, @KaseyaKatie, I had to disagree with your Coca Cola comment. I subscribe to the other brand of cola -- Pepsi. I can see we may not get along in the forums.

It must be challenging running several community engagements -- here, Spiceworks, etc. Should I combine my caffeine level with my spice level to get a really spicy chocolate milk? 🌶️🍫🥛

• KaseyaKatie

COMMUNITY MANAGER

@clutk - Hi! I took a step back from representing Unitrends in Spiceworks almost a year ago to focus on other projects...including this one 😀. I get to hang out in there as a non-green guy, so no posting about our brands, but I still get to stay up to date on what's going on around the spicy universe, which is awesome! Regarding combining community levels, I think that there are spicy hot chocolate drinks out there, so why not a spicy chocolate milk?

Regarding the quoting, it's a feature that we're adding to our community roadmap, so hang tight on that specific request.

The epic Coke vs Pepsi debate will never be won, but there are certain places that I enjoy a Pepsi, including a local deli in Columbia, SC called Grouchos that has shaved ice & serves their drinks in styrofoam cups. The only thing better than a Pepsi from Grouchos is an ice cold glass bottled Coke.

Looking forward to seeing you around!