The activation process has to be carried out by the super administrator of the organization.
- Open G-Suite Marketplace and search for Graphus. It will show up with the name Automated Phishing Defense.
- Select it and click Domain Install. A popup will appear for domain-wide installation.
- Click Continue.
- Click Done.
Now the application is installed. Click Google Apps icon and scroll down to find the installed application. Select Automated Phishing Defense.
You will be redirected to Graphus login page (https://cloud.graph.us/selectlogin). Click Sign in with Google.
- Here you will have to choose the region where you want to store your data. If you want to store your data in the US region, choose North America or if you want to store your data in Europe region, choose Europe/Middle East/Africa.
- Select your G-Suite admin account to log into the portal.
- This will trigger a popup window which will ask for some permissions. Click Allow.
Now you will be able to see the Gaphus portal.