his article will walk you through adding Business Management System (BMS) / Vorex from the SSO Catalog.
Adding the BMS Application
- Log into your instance of Passly.
- Browse to SSO Manager and select the “Plus” sign in the bottom right to add an application
- Choose “Kaseya BMS” from the list
- Leave everything as default for now, and add the Application.
- Select Protocol Setup.
Note: Change Assertion Consumer Service URL
For Vorex use https://www.vorexlogin.com/AuthAnvil/Connect.aspx
For BMS. use https://bms.kaseya.com/AuthAnvil/Connect.aspx
Note: If you have a unique BMS tenant URL then the Assertion Consumer Service URL will be https://(your BMS Instance)/AuthAnvil/connect.aspx This should reflect the Reply to URL found Admin > My Company > Single Sign On in BMS.
Add Service Entity ID (Issuer)
For BMS use https://bms.kaseya.com
For Vorex use https://vorexlogin.com
- Select Attribute Transformation
Remove Attribute Value: CompanyName
Remove Attribute Send As: CompanyName
Add Attribute Value: (Your BMS company name).
Add Attribute Send As: CompanyName
Select Permissions and add the Groups that will have permissions to access this application.
- Browse to Signing and Encryption, and download the Certificate.
- Save the application.
Configure Kaseya BMS for SAML
- Log into your account for Kaseya BMS
- Click on “Admin” > “My Company” > “Single Sign On”
- Select Upload certificate - and browse to where the certificate you downloaded resides.
- Upload the certificate, select “Enable Single Sign On to Kaseya” and press “Save(s)”
- As long as the username in your tenant exists in Kaseya BMS, you should be able to log in with SSO.