Need some help? Here are some places to go for help using IT Glue.
I don't know how to do something
- Try our knowledge base which explains how to use the most essential features of IT Glue.
- Watch webinar recordings when you have time for in-depth video tours from our Partner Success team.
- Raise a support request. If you can’t find the answer to your question, you can contact us. We are here and happy to help.
Something isn't working
I don't like the way something works
Suggest a feature. Don't forget to check if your idea has already been submitted by someone else!
How to contact support
Anyone with an IT Glue user account can contact us through our ticket system to receive email support.
- Navigate to the IT Glue website and log in.
If you can't access your account for any reason, you can send us an email
with your support request instead.
- Select Knowledge Base from your profile.
- Click Contact Us in the top-right corner of the knowledge base.
- Enter the subject and description of the issue. You may also attach files to your request.
Providing the right information in your request means that your questions or issues are addressed as efficiently as possible. Check out our Tips for creating an efficient support ticket
KB article to learn how you can help us help you.
- Click Submit.
After submitting your request, you'll receive an automated email confirmation with your ticket number. We will research your issue and follow up with you via email.
With offices on two continents, we're available over a 16-hour period for five business days per week, from Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays:
Pacific Time — from 1am to 5pm
Eastern Time — from 4am to 8pm
United Kingdom (GMT) — from 9am until the next day at 1am
Asia-Pacific (AEST) — from 8pm until the next day at 12pm
You can of course submit support requests outside these hours, but responses may not be received until support hours resume.
Emergency downtime/phone support
Emergency system downtime support is provided 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Our monitoring systems automatically notify us of any system outages.
In the unlikely event of system downtime, please monitor our system status page and Twitter feed (@itglue) for regular updates or contact us by phone.