Use this article as a guide when you integrate with Vorex. We currently support one-way sync with Vorex.
At any time, you can come back to the Active Integrations screen (Account > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at Vorex field mappings.
- An SSL connection with a valid certificate (not self-signed) from a trusted authority is required.
- You must have Manager or Administrator access to IT Glue.
- Kaseya recommends using the user account assigned to the "Root User" role to integrate with other platforms as it has access to all CRM and asset information in your Vorex account.
- In addition to the Root User login credentials, you need your Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) and your company name (tenant ID) from Vorex.
- Navigate to Account > Integrations and create a new integration using the Vorex option.
- Enter your API credentials and then click Connect.
- From the Sync your data with Vorex screen, tell us how much of your data to sync. By default, recommended options are listed first. Your options may look different than in the screenshot below.
Note: As a best practice, we recommend you only select the company and configuration types that you actively manage.
- Finally, click Save and Continue. The sync will be automatically queued.
- You can use the manual sync option to prioritize the sync to start sooner. To start a manual sync, navigate to Account > Integrations, click Actions and then Start Manual Sync.
- From the Active Integrations screen, you can see the overall sync status. When the sync is complete, the status column changes from Syncing... to OK.
If you plan to sync with your RMM next, see the Sync methods
article for more information about the different methods available.