Follow these simple steps to sign in to your MyGlue account via the MyGlue web app.
Before you begin
You should have already received an invitation email prompting you to activate your user account. If you still have a pending invitation, you will need to access the link in the email before you can sign in.
If you are an auto-provisioned user, your IT service provider will have sent you a MyGlue Account Identifier. You will need to enter this Account Identifier to sign in. If you have not yet received this unique identifier, please reach out to your IT service provider. Without it, you will not be able to follow the rest of the sign-in process.
- Navigate to https://app.myglue.com. For EU users, navigate to https://app.eu.myglue.com.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- If your IT service provider has configured single sign-on (SSO) for your MyGlue account, you will be redirected to your SSO sign-in page. There, enter your usual SSO credentials to continue the sign in process.
- If your IT service provider has configured auto-provisioning, you will be prompted to enter the Account Identifier.
- If your MyGlue account does not have SSO configured, enter your MyGlue password and click Log in.
- If multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled, you will have to enter the authentication code from your mobile device.
- Click Continue to complete the sign in process.
Click your profile name in the top-right corner and select Log out from the drop-down menu.