This release includes new features and fixes.
To improve user experience, we have made significant UI enhancements and functional adjustments to the Export Report page under the Reporting module.
This release updates the Export Report functionality with a new feature: User Reports. This new feature allows you to select an SMB organization, define a date range, and download a CSV report that will offer phishing and training campaign results at the user level.
Once a report has been generated, a CSV file will be downloaded and convey the following information:
- Name of targets that have received a campaign within a date range
- Email of targets that have received a campaign within a date range
The course/kit name, followed by the campaign name, the statuses of each target, and the progress targets made with the course/kit displayed through statuses.
To create a report, follow these steps:
- Log in to your BullPhish ID portal and select Export Report.
- On the Export Report page, you will see the following tabs: Business and User.
- Select the User tab, and you will be taken to the new User Reports page.
- Select your organization.
- Select a specific date range for the report.
- You can generate user reports for phishing and training campaigns.
- Once all required fields have been filled in, click Generate.
- While generating your reports, you can view their status within the Report Log table.
Click Refresh or reload the page to confirm if a report's status has changed from Generating to Complete.
Note: The CSV reports for Phishing and Training are created separately.
- Once the status of a report is Completed, click the download icon in the actions column.
To learn more about these features, please refer to the following Kaseya Knowledge base article that walks you through a step-by-step process of generating user reports.
- Fixed an issue where images added to email templates would disappear after modifications were saved.
- Fixed Time zone issue in which users needed to manually re-adjust the time zone field when editing their scheduled phishing or training campaigns.
Safelisting guide updates
The following safelisting guide have been added to the BullPhish ID Portal under the Guides section. They are also available in the Kaseya Knowledge Base.