This release includes new features, improvements, and fixes.
Integration with Passly is now live
This release is a significant BullPhish ID enhancement that leverages a new integration with Passly:
- Passly will provide a robust Azure & Physical Active Directory integration for other modules as a user store.
- Users with the roles of MSP, MME, and Privileged SMB can import end users' targets and groups for your existing Passly customer accounts into BullPhish ID.
- It helps save time when onboarding existing Passly customers to BullPhish ID.
When BullPhish ID and Passly Active Directory are successfully integrated, users can easily upload groups and targets into BullPhish ID and send Phishing and Training campaigns to customers.
BullPhish ID supports directory synchronization with Passly through the Directories page. Navigate to Targets & Groups and click Directories.
After successfully syncing with Passly Active Directory, you can import the end user's targets and groups for your existing Passly customer accounts into BullPhish ID.
To learn more about these features, please review the following Kaseya Knowledge base article that walks you through a step-by-step process of BullPhish ID integration with Passly.
The Create Phishing Campaign is now completely Redesigned
Deploy Phishing campaigns for multiple organizations in bulk
To improve user experience, we have made significant UI enhancements and functional adjustments to the Create Phishing Campaign page under the Phishing Simulation module.
This release streamlines the user experience with a new look and feel of the Create Phishing Campaign functionality and presents data in an easy-to-digest format. The improvements include the following:
- The Create Phishing Campaign page has been completely redesigned.
- The campaign creation workflow is fully updated.
- You can deploy campaigns for multiple organizations at once.
To learn more about these features, please review the following Kaseya Knowledge base article that walks you through a step-by-step process of creating a phishing campaign.
Improved Synced Group functionality on the Active Directories page: Two new action icons have been added to the Synced Groups table:
Synchronize specific group (Sync icon): You can now synchronize a specific group using the sync icon from the action column without syncing all groups.
- The status changes to Syncing; click the Refresh Sync button to update the table.
- Remove specific group (cross icon): Once a group has been successfully synced under the Synced Groups table from the active directory, you can remove a specific group using the cross icon from the action column.
Note: The removed group will still be available on the Groups page under the associated organization.
- A modal window will appear with the title Remove Synced Group. Once you click Confirm, the group will remain on BullPhish ID, but the connection to the Active Directory will be removed. You may permanently delete the group from the Groups Page.
- We have made minor security improvements to the BullPhish ID application. Now you can stay logged in to one browser at a time.
- We fixed an issue where the campaigns were automatically triggered and created when a user pressed Enter key to add a group, kit, or course in the search field. The issue is fixed in Edit and Re-create Campaign pages.
Training course updates
The following new training courses are now available on the BullPhish ID dashboard under Training Courses:
1. Introduction to Vishing/Smishing