This release includes new features and fixes.
Improved IT Glue integration page for MSP account: The IT Glue integration page now features two additional cards that display license consumption information about Phishing/Training subscriptions. The card helps the user in the following ways:
- Cards display the number of licenses used by the Partner account vs. the total number of licenses available for both Phishing/Training subscriptions.
- The License Limit is further explained when a user hovers over the Information icon. Users can contact their account manager if they would like to upgrade their current subscription plan.
- If the license limit has been surpassed and the user attempts to save changes, an error message will display on top of the screen, informing the user that the limit has been reached.
- When a user has one phishing or training license remaining and attempts to enable two licenses, a message is displayed over the second toggle, "License Limit reached," informing the user that their licenses are currently full.
Click the following article and refer to the IT Glue cards to learn more.
- The synchronization issue has been resolved for IT Glue integration. When multiple IT Glue organizations exist with the same name, they will no longer be auto-linked on the BullPhish ID side. Users may manually link only one of the multiple organizations from IT Glue to BullPhish ID.
- Resolved an issue where the CSV file displayed an incorrect list of unlicensed users on the Graphus-BullPhish ID integration page under the Error status. Affected organizations had more than 20 unlicensed users. Now, downloading the CSV file will display a correct list of unlicensed users.
Training course updates
The following new training courses are now available on the BullPhish ID dashboard under Training Courses:
1. Phishing Scams: Cryptocurrency, Military, and Romance
2. Ransomware/Malware Malicious Links and Websites
In-app tutorial updates
The following new in-app videos were added to the BullPhish ID dashboard under the Tutorials:
- Automated Reports - Learn how to automate monthly & quarterly reports.
- Targets & Groups - Learn to create targets & groups either manually or with a CSV. file.
To access videos, log in to the portal and click Tutorials from the lower-left side of your screen.