When launching the new Live Connect, the application starts but some components on the application do not finish loading and just stay spinning:
There may be an old files from a previous version of the Kaseya Live Connect installed on the machine launching Live Connect. Anti-Virus could also be locking some files and/or causing issues with the uninstalling of previous versions of Live Connect.
1. Uninstall current version of Kaseya Live Connect via Control Panel.
2. Attempt to KLC to the machines and reinstall Kaseya Live Connect when prompted.
If you have Anti-Virus, the AV may be causing components of the uninstall not be removed completely. If the issue persists after reinstall, please follow these steps:
1. Uninstall Kaseya Live Connect.
2. Verify that the following folders are removed or remove them if they still exist:
3. Attempt to KLC to the machines and reinstall Kaseya Live Connect when prompted.
Kaseya 9.3 and up where new Live Connect is enabled