The VSA 9.5.14a Feature Release (build 22.214.171.12435) includes enhancements and fixes described in the topics below. For minimum system and agent requirements, see these topics in the Kaseya R95 System Requirements Guide: Kaseya Server Minimum Requirements & Configuration and Agent Minimum Requirements.
Scaled SaaS deployment – Wednesday, October 26th - completed
Full SaaS Deployment - Saturday, October 29th - completed
General Availability (on-prem customers) - Wednesday, November 9th - available now
Important Security Updates
This release contains important security updates. We recommend on-premises customers upgrade as soon as possible (No action is required for SaaS customers as updates are automatically applied).
- Fixed an issue where an OAuth token could be obtained without two-factor authentication (2FA).
This release requires agent version 126.96.36.199. After upgrading from an earlier VSA version, you must update your Windows, macOS and Linux agents using the Automatic or Manual update process from the Agent module. Agents updated to this version cannot be used to communicate with servers running VSA versions prior to 9.5.8.
Live Connect Application
When starting a Live Connect or Remote-Control session for the first time after installing this release, you will be prompted with a link to download the latest Live Connect build. You must complete the installation before proceeding with the session.
OAuth 2.0 authentication for Outbound Email
- On-premises customers can now configure their VSA server to authenticate to the Email Gateway using OAuth 2.0 when sending emails.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Network Scan from being executed in some environments.
- Fixed an issue where Azure AD Discovery was failing in some environments with an internal error in the Audit Log.
- Fixed an issue where users with Passly 2FA enabled were unable to authenticate to API. This was known to affect the Fusion Mobile app.
- Fixed an issue where Service Desk procedures containing a sendEmail() statement would fall under certain conditions, and no email would be sent.
- Fixed an issue where API calls to retrieve ticket details would return custom categories using incorrect formatting. This was known to affect the MSP Assist integration.
Fixed an issue where Software Management alerts were failing to process under certain conditions.