When attempting to restore a machine using Acronis boot media created using Backup > Recovery > CD Recovery function, the automated restore fails with error "Password for protected archive is incorrect".
- The correct password is used, and the same password is accepted when the backup image is accessed from Acronis Management console or "Universal Restore" boot media.
- Other restore functions in Kaseya work correctly on the same backup image (Explore Volumes, Verify Images, etc.)
- the problem has been documented
- this article will be updated when solution is available
- use "Universal Restore" boot media to restore the machine in question
Kaseya VSA (Backup module) - v6.5 and later