KB# - KKB000837
Question - I have installed KMDM mobile agents on my iOS & Android devices. I need to remove them now. How do I do this?
This can be done via these methods:
Within the Mobile > Operations > Device Status page in the Kaseya VSA:
Then follow the below device-specific steps to fully delete the Kaseya MDM App from there.
From within an Android-based Device
1. On the device, go to Settings > Location & Security (Note - This may be worded slightly differently depending on your Android device).
2. Locate and press Select device administrators.
3. Tap the Kaseya Agent.
4. When prompted, press Deactivate. Click Ok to confirm the deactivation.
5. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and click Kaseya Agent.
6. When prompted, press Uninstall to remove the app. Click Ok to confirm the uninstall.
7. From here, if desired, within the Mobile > Operations > Device Status page, delete the device account that was associated with that agent:
From within an iOS Device
Method A) Hold down on the Kaseya MDM icon with your thumb/finger. When the app begins to shake, select the X at the top right corner of the app and choose to delete it from there.
Method Uninstall the app via iTunes.
From here, if desired, within the Mobile > Operations > Device Status page, delete the device account that was associated with that agent: