I am using Kaseya Reporting Services with a SQL 2008 R2 database and receive System.OverflowException errors
In some instances, using a SQL 2008 R2 database may produce the following error(s):
- System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
- There was an error during the render phase of the report generation. An error has occurred during report processing
These errors are specific to Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 builds prior to build 10.50.1746.0. Microsoft has released hotfixes to resolve these errors.
To verify your current SQL build number, please take the following steps:
- On your SQL server, open SQL Server Management Studio
- Connect to your Kaseya database
- Click New Query
- Click the Execute button
- The version and build number will be displayed in the results window
If you are running a build prior to 10.50.1746.0, please review the Microsoft KB article for this issue and apply the necessary hotfix to your SQL server.
Microsoft KB article with error information: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2359606
Microsoft link to download hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2345451