You can import target entries from the table list using the "Import CSV" feature.
Note: This feature is available for partner admins, partner agents, and privileged users.
To import selected targets, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the BullPhish ID portal.
- Navigate to the left menu and select Targets under Targets & Groups in the left menu.
- Click the Import CSV button to import targets.
The following modal window appears. To import targets of your specific SMB, follow the steps below:
- Select your Associated Organization.
- Click Import CSV Template.
- Upload a .csv file in the File section.
- Click Import.
Here is a sample file for you.
Note: The original target entries are updated with an email address and SMB organization as unique identifiers.
- After you import targets successfully, a pop-up message appears at the bottom left corner of the screen with a numbered list of added and updated targets. For example, 0 targets were added, and 4 targets were updated.
How to delete Targets permanently? – Kaseya
How to use the Export CSV button? – Kaseya