SMBs (Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses) are privately owned businesses. A business with 100 or fewer employees is small-sized, while one with 100-999 employees is medium-sized.
Steps to create an SMB organization
You can create an SMB organization from the parent organizations dashboard or Organizations page.
1. Log in to the BullPhish ID portal.
2. Go to Dashboard or the Organizations page and click + Add SMB.
3. Fill in the required fields:
Is Active?: SMB users of inactive organizations cannot log in to the BullPhish ID portal and send emails to phishing/training campaigns.
SMB Name: Provide the SMB organization name.
Industry: Select the type of industry of the SMB.
Employee Count: Provide the employee count. You can select ranges from 1 to 251+
Users Limit: You can set the number of users you would like your client to access their SMB portal.
Note: Please note that the user limit comes from your subscription allotment. Targets are unlimited.
Subscription Utilization: You can enable Phishing Simulation and Training & Awareness subscription from here. Make sure to enable these subscriptions, or else you cannot add targets for SMB organizations.
4. Click Save SMB.
Note: If your Users limit is zero, you cannot allow any user to log into the BullPhish ID portal. Make sure to increase the user limit to >= 1. Refer to the detailed guide here.
You can add a user under the Actions tab:
- Log in to the BullPhish ID portal.
- Go to Dashboard or the Organizations page and click Partner Settings.
To add a user to an SMB, select your SMB via the dropdown menu on the upper left of dashboards or select the SMB of your choice on the Organizations page and select SMB Settings.
On the organization settings page, you can see the activity of all your organization users; you can also manage and add users to your organization.
BullPhish ID users can delete and edit other users with access to organizations' settings for SMB accounts.
- Internal users can delete users for any organization.
- Partner Admins can remove other users of their organization and users of child organizations.
- Partner Agents can remove users of child organizations.
- SMB privileged users can remove users of their SMB organizations.
- SMB standard users cannot remove users.
- Click + Add User.
3. Fill in the required details.
First Name, Last Name, Email of the user
Permissions: From Account Type, you can select either Standard User or Privileged User.
Standard User: Except for downloading reports, SMB standard users have read-only access to each functionality of the BullPhish ID portal. These users can view campaign details, a list of available kits/ courses, etc.
Privileged User: SMB privileged users can create and manage content, create phishing/training campaigns, sending profiles, targets, and groups for their SMB organization. Also, they can view reports, create report automation, etc.
- You can enable access to Phishing Simulation and Training Portal using the toggle action button on the Create SMB page.
- Click Save or click Save and Send Welcome Email to save and send a welcome message to users.
Note: SMB organizations can assign SMB users to log in with IT Complete under organization settings. To do so, log in to BullPhish ID portal > Organization Settings > Enable IT Complete.
You can connect only one single organization to one IT Complete/K1 organization. When you try to connect several organizations, a warning message will alert you that "another organization has associations with this account."
- When you are on the SMB dashboard, you will see the Edit and Delete buttons on the upper right.
- On the Organizations page, hover over your SMB organization and you will see the edit/delete icons on the right.
Edit SMB: It allows you to make further changes whenever required.
Delete SMB: An additional dialog will remind you about the impact.
Each SMB organization's left panel shows the number of Targets and Groups.
Targets & Groups: The Targets & Groups module allows you to create lists of email recipients or targets for your campaigns. Before adding a target to a group, a target must be created. Groups can be used across the Training module. Modifications to a group will not affect campaigns in progress. However, changes made to groups will be reflected in scheduled campaigns.