If missed, please refer to the Azure Credential Generation and Configuration guide here.
1. Navigate to https://portal.azure.com/
2. In the administrative ribbon called 'Azure services' open 'Azure Active Directory'
3. Select 'App registrations' in the left navigation menu
4. Open existing application that was created during credential generation following guide found at beginning of this KB.
5. Open 'API permissions' in left navigation menu
6. Select 'Add a permission', select 'Microsoft Graph' and select 'Application permissions' and add the following application permissions:
7. Click 'Grant admin consent for %AzureActiveDirectoryName%' and click 'Yes' to confirm
Note: It can take up to an hour for these permissions to be applied within Azure by Microsoft.