User reports are available for partner admins, partner agents, privileged users, and standard users.
The new feature, User Reports, allows you to select an SMB organization, define a date range, and download a CSV report that will offer phishing and training campaign results at the user level. To create a report, complete the following steps:
- Log in to your BullPhish ID account.
- Navigate to the left-side menu and go to Reporting > Export Report > User tab.
- Select the organization you want to view a report for from the dropdown menu.
Select the Date Range you want to view a report for on the calendar widget. You can select any of the following date ranges:
The last 7 days
The last 30 days
The last 60 days
For our example, the month of December 2022 has been selected.
Once you select a Date Range, select the Report Contents you want to generate. You can choose Phishing, Training, or both.
- The Phishing report content creates a CSV report of all phishing campaigns sent to your targets within a selected date range.
- The Training report contents create a CSV report of all training campaigns sent to your targets within a selected date range.
Note: If the Phishing or Training checkboxes are not available, please review the organization's Phishing or Training Licenses on the Organizations page.
Once the appropriate information has been filled in, click Generate.
While your reports are generating, you can view their status within the Report Log table.
Click Refresh or reload the page to change the report's status from Generating to Complete.
Note: Reports created by a user will be shown exclusively to that user within the Report Log.
Once the status is Completed, you will see reports for training and phishing campaigns created separately. Hover over the desired report and click the download icon in the actions column to start downloading it.
A CSV file will be downloaded and convey the following information:
- Name of targets that have received a campaign within the selected date range
- Email of targets that have received a campaign within the selected date range
- The course/kit, followed by the campaign name, the statuses of each target, and the progress targets made with the course/kit
Note: The Report Log only holds generated reports for six months before it is automatically deleted.
The filters available for you are Organization and Report Contents. To know filter functionality in detail, refer to the following Kaseya Knowledge Base article: How do I use Filters functionality? – Kaseya