This release focuses on improvements to our training portal, campaign creation, and various Bug Fixes.
BullPhish Management for SMB Users - Partner/MME users can grant an SMB user the ability to manage BullPhish.
SMB Users can:
- Create Training & Awareness Campaigns and Phishing Simulation Campaigns
- Create Targets & Groups
- View their Organization Directory and modify existing directories
- View their Organization within the Training Portal in order to manage White-labeled domains, support URL or Email, Portal Branding, and User Logins
SMB Dashboard and Actions
BullPhish ID Training & Awareness Templates - Default Templates and Custom templates are able to send multiple training courses in one email.
Training Email Invite with Multiple Courses
Training Portal Top Menu - Fixes to the training portal shows the top menu by default, even while the user is taking a quiz.
Training Portal View While Taking a Quiz
- Fixed bug that disabled the "All Types" filter on "View All Campaigns" pages
- Fixed bug where device resolution cut off a part of the training email invite. The email invite now has a standardized resolution of 600px width.
- Fixed bug where phishing simulation email sending profiles could be selected from the "Course Invite" email page. This option now only allows users to select Training & Awareness sending profiles only.