This release of BullPhish ID comprises enhancements and bug fixes.
- We improved the UI background of the Export Report and Automate Report screens of the Reporting module.
- All BullPhish ID Primary and Secondary buttons are re-designed.
Delete Sending Profile Modal Window is re-designed on Sending Profiles page. You can see a Delete Sending Profile Pop-up Confirmation modal window with a dropdown of training sending profiles for replacement. To check the same, log in to BullPhish ID portal » Settings » Sending Profiles, choose the sending profile you want to delete/replace and click the Delete action icon.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate campaigns were created when a user double-clicked on the “Create” button on the “Create Phishing Simulation Campaign” page under the Phishing Simulation
- The missing cookies security flag is fixed.
- The BullPhish ID “Contract End Date field” is removed on the Organization Settings page of the DarkWeb ID portal.
- Fixed a deliverability issue with the automated reporting functionality. This issue had no customer impact.
- Additional security improvements have happened for the Targets and Groups module.
PHISHING KIT UPDATES
The following kits are now available under Dashboard > Phishing Kits
- Zara (US) - Thank you for shopping at Zara
2. Venmo - Gift Card Offer (US)
3. My Flowers - Order Confirmations (Global)
4. BT Business - Phone Bill (UK)
5. World Health Organization - Safety Measures (Global)
TRAINING COURSE UPDATES
The following training courses are now available under Training courses on BullPhish ID portal
1. NIST CSF MANAGER – Introduction
2. Compliance: Zero Trust Security