The Office365 Login Analyzer requires an Azure P1 or P2 account. How do I get that?
The following process is required for the Office 365 Login Analyzer app to function. Note that you must have this license on the account that you configured with RocketCyber (because that account is what grants our app permission to pull this data). That means one license of this type is required for each customer for whom you wish to pull login data.
- Go to your Office 365 admin dashboard
- Go to https://www.office.com
- Sign in
- Go to Admin
- Purchase Azure AD P1 or P2 licenses
- Select Billing --> Purchase services
- Use the search bar at the left to find Azure Active Directory Premium
- Scroll down to the Security and identity section
- What is needed is either Azure Active Directory Premium P1 or Azure Active Directory Premium P2.
- Feel free to use the selection Compare Plans at the top of the page to see what monitoring comes with each
- Once you have purchased the correct number of addon licenses, you must assign them to a particular account.
- Go back to the admin console and select Users --> Active users
- Select the account you configured/will configure with RocketCyber from the list of active users
- Navigate to Licenses and Apps
- Assign the license
- You're done!