Easily add customers in RocketCyber by importing them from your Datto (Autotask) or ConnectWise PSA
Why manually enter customers, when you can import them in seconds?
Before You Begin
You must be a SOC customer
If you started with us after August 15, 2020, you're good.
If you are a legacy Professional Plan customer and want to automatically create tickets, see Datto ticket creation or ConnectWise ticket creation
For Datto (Autotask), you will need:
- The username and secret from an API user
For ConnectWise, you will need:
- Your company id, host, public, and private API keys
For Kaseya, you will need:
- Your company, username, password, and server URL
For Syncro, you will need:
- Your API key and subdomain
The steps in this process are nearly identical for Datto (Autotask) and ConnectWise. These instructions will work for both.
- From the dashboard, use the nav menu on the left side to go to Integrations
- Input the requested credentials
- Move the Import Customers from the PSA slider to Yes and click Create IntegrationMany companies use their PSA to store potential leads, competitors, and even vendors in addition to their customers. Select the categories you want to import into RocketCyber. Select the Create Customers checkbox and click Pull Companies
- You will now have a list of companies in those categories. This gives you an opportunity to customize which companies you wish to import. There is a "Select All" checkbox on the top-right that will select/unselect all, and the companies are alphabetically ordered (left-to-right, top-to-bottom)
- Once all companies you want to be imported are selected, click Create Companies