Want your AV results to automatically go to the right customer? Find out how
This setup will allow you to route all future AV results to the correct customer automatically. This will not change existing results. If you have a different AV for each customer or are happy to have all results go to a single RocketCyber customer account, then this is not necessary.
Set this up BEFORE configuring an AntiVirus (AV) app to ensure that all AV detections are routed to the appropriate customer.
- Go into your AV dashboard. You will need a unique identifier to tie to your RocketCyber customer account.
- In SentinelOne, this could be a Site Name, Site ID, or Agent Domain
- Site Name can be found under the Sentinels menu
- For Webroot, this must be the site keycode
- Go to Sites
- Click on View next to a specific site
Keycode can be seen either under the Details menu or under Downloads (the picture below is in downloads)
- Go to the MSP level in RocketCyber, and attempt to configure an AV app. You will receive a warning that you should only do this if setting up an AV-RocketCyber map, and a link to do so. Click the Configure Customer Mapping link.
- Select whether you would like all AV detections to be routed to a single customer (Single Customer) or if you would like to enter information that will allow us to associate Antivirus detections and RocketCyber customers.
- Select a customer (if you selected to use a single customer for all detections), or fill in the chart with the IDs you got in step 1. If you have a RocketCyber customer who does not use this Antivirus, leave that field blank.
- Click Save
When first setting up this integration, check to ensure that all detections on your AV dashboard have been routed correctly.
A typo in the unique ID can easily prevent detection from being associated with the correct customer, so use copy/paste