To restore backed up Team Drives data, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Spanning Backup for G Suite account.
2. Click the ‘Viewing As’ drop-down menu, and select the user account who has the "Manager" or "Content Manager" role on the Team Drive that you want to restore data from.
3. Click the Restore button, and then the Drive tab to see all backed up Google Drive data for this user.
4. Using the Calendar date selector, choose the backup date that you would like to restore data from.
5. Click the Team Drives folder, and all backed up Team Drives for which this user has the "Manager" or "Content Manager" role will be displayed. You can search the files you would like to restore using the search bar, or by browsing the displayed backed up items.
6. Click the Calendar icon next to a particular file to view the all the versions of this file that have ever been backed up.
7. Select your desired items to restore, and click the ‘Restore’ button.
8. You can then determine if you want to restore the sharing settings with the data. The Team Drives data will be restored into the source Team Drive, in a newly created ‘Restored’ folder. If that Team Drive no longer exists in the user’s account, Spanning will recreate the Team Drive.
9. When ready, click the Done button.
When the restore is complete, you will be able to see your restored data in the Team Drives in Google Drive.
Please note that Team Drives data cannot be restored from one user to another user’s account since Team Drives data is not owned by a specific user.