This article explains the conflict when you have a \ volume as well as a CD device.
If the original client has multiple volumes and one is the \ drive, in Audit mode and Live mode the CD device conflicts with the volume drive letter \. Due to the volume conflict, the \ volume of the original client is mounted as a different drive letter or without a drive letter when the VFC is booted in Audit mode or Live mode.
To resolve the conflict, perform the following steps:
- Connect to the virtual failover client (VFC) using VNC viewer.
- Open Disk Management by clicking Start, right-click on Computer, and select Manage.
- Select the CD/DVD device shown, right-click and select Change Drive Letters and Path.
- Change the drive letter to an unused volume letter by clicking the Change button.
- Repeat the volume renaming process of the previous step for the data volume formerly known as \.