You can no longer access the Administrative or Command Line Interfaces. If you connect a keyboard and Monitor to the system, you will not see the Unitrends Enterprise Backup Console Interface, but instead may see indications of a disk or partition error.
RESOLUTION: Swap the active disk order in the BIOS from P0 to P1.
- Restart the Unitrends system and press the Delete key until you are prompted for a password.
- Enter the password of: backup
- From the BIOS menu, select the section for BOOT processes.
- Choose the HARD DISKS option. Change the boot order so that P0 is the first disk, and P1 is the second diks.
- Press the F10 key to save the changes and reboot they system.
This can occur if the data can no longer be accessible on the disks due to a power failure, failing disks, of file corruption.