Dashboard shows Engine STORAGE ALLOCATED in RED
MESSAGE show "BDS 91783ec0-04dd-45f2-b404-18fb7fd85ddc should have been mounted"
1) Log on the the Web Presentation page, click on Configure.
NOTE: If the issue is with Archive or Sync Engine, you will need to undo the settings related to it first. (e.g.: uncheck from 'Sync targets')
2) selected the Engine, click on the Storage, and then clicked Remove.
3) On Xenserver Console, power of the UVB, and detach the disks used for the storage.
4) On Xenserver Console, disconnect the storage repository.
5) Wait until you get a red X, then right click the storage repository and select Repair.
6) Once the connection is repaired and shows online, go to the UVB, and re-attach the disks.
7) Log on the the Web Presentation page, click on Configure, selected the Engine, click on the Storage, and then add the disks back, and save the configuration.
CAUSE: The failed disk on the NAS, caused a communication failure between the NAS and Xenserver. This was verified by viewing the Console for the Host, were you can see the I/O errors.
SYMPTOMS: If you selected the Engine, click on the Storage, and then clicked Remove, you would find that you could not attach it again, be cause it could not show you the storage. Executing the pvdisplay, vgdisplay, or lvdisplay from an SSH connection to the Engine, you will not get any results. If you view the Console for the hosts, you will see significant I/O errors displayed.