Hyper-V cluster nodes, Hyper-V VMs are missing with inventory sync stuck
To resolve the situation when all clustered hyper –V guests (VMs) are not listed under the Hyper-V cluster node when added to Unitrends System Interface.
Hyper-V agent does not show all the child partitions (VM guests).
The Unitrends Hyper-V agent expects the Hyper-V child partition dependencies to be in a certain order before it will list them under the cluster node.
- In the failover cluster manager, expand the cluster.
- Expand services and applications, and click on the cluster.
- You'll get a list of virtual machines.
- Right click each virtual machine, left click on Properties, left click on the Dependencies tab, and arrange the list of dependencies so that the cluster disk(s) are first and the virtual machine configuration last.
- Once you have saved/applied it, performing an inventory sync in the Unitrends System Interface all cluster VM(s) will show up.