When using Chrome browsers you will not be able to perform certain procedures that require the ability to open a new web page, as by default it will block all Pop-ups.
When using a browser that blocks Pop-ups, such as Chrome, you can not perform certain functions where a new page is presented.
- Registering your new UEB or reimaged Recovery-Series appliance.
- Setting up Replication using the Legacy Interface (Recovery Console or Administrative Interface).
- Creating the SSL Certificates for OpenVPN.
You will need to edit the Chrome browser to allow the UEB to produce use the Pop-op function.
For a graphical representation click HERE.
- Open Chrome and click on the 3bars or wrench icon on the top right of the Browser.
- You should now be in the Settings section. Scroll to the bottom and select "Show advanced settings..."
- Scroll down the Privacy and click on "Content Settings..."
- Scroll down to the Pop-up section, and click "Manage exceptions..."
- Enter the Hostname pattern that will ensure you can access your DPU.
- Click OK, then Done. You can close the Settings page and test the changes.