This document describes new features and fixes introduced in the 10.4.10 release. For upgrade instructions and considerations, reference the Upgrade Guide for Recovery Series and Unitrends Backup.
Ubuntu 18 and 20 LTS
This release adds support for Ubuntu 18 and Ubuntu 20 LTS. To protect these environments, the Unitrends appliance must be running release 10.4.10 and the asset must be running the latest Linux agent.
This release includes updated Linux agents. The latest agent is recommended for all Linux assets and is required to protect Ubuntu 18 and 20 LTS.
This release includes updated Windows core and bare metal agents. The 10.4.10 core agent is recommended for all Windows assets and is required for Windows fixes in this release.
||Windows image-level backups – After upgrading to the 10.4.9 agent, the next backup is automatically promoted to a full.
The table below lists fixes included in this release. Unless stated otherwise, you can apply each fix by simply upgrading your appliance.
- Windows image-level backups of UEFI assets – Resolved a mapping issue that could cause partitions to be excluded from the backup. This fix requires the 10.4.10 Windows agent.
- Linux backups with exclusions – Resolved an issue where extensive output from exclusions could cause the backup to fail. This fix requires the latest Linux agent.
- The Feedback feature has been fixed. You can now select ? > Feedback to submit comments to Unitrends.
- Resolved an issue where hot backup copy jobs could fail if the target appliance had been configured originally as a source backup appliance. With this fix, backup copies run successfully in cases where the appliance role has been changed from source to target.
- Import an Exchange hot backup copy – Resolved an issue where the import could fail if another backup in the group had already been imported.