This document describes enhancements and fixes introduced in the 1.17 release of Endpoint Backup (formerly known as Unitrends Cloud Backup).
What's new in release 1.17
Release 1.17 includes these enhancements:
- Endpoint Backup agent – This release includes agent version 1.17. Unitrends recommends upgrading to the latest agent version to benefit from new features, fixes, and performance enhancements.
- Windows 2008 R2, 64-bit– You can now protect 64-bit Windows 2008 R2 assets. The Windows asset must be running PowerShell 3.0 or higher and this update: Windows6.1-KB3004394-v2-x64.msu (see https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=45633).
- Configure > Assets – Added column sorting, pagination, and the option to display 10, 20, 50, or 100 rows per page.
Configure > MSP Settings – Added an MSP Settings page where you can view these Endpoint Backup storage configuration settings:
– Region – The Unitrends Cloud region where backups are stored.
– UUID – Unique identifier of your Endpoint Backup instance.
– Host Name – Cloud storage host name.
– Alias – Cloud storage alias.
The table below lists fixes included in the 1.17 release.
- Resolved an issue where incremental backups could include files that had not changed since the last backup.
|Backup Status > History
- Resolved a date range issue that resulted in jobs outside of the selected range being included in the failed jobs count.
|Restore > Recover
- When browsing a directory to select items to recover, sub-directories now display at the top of the list, followed by files.
- Safari browser – Resolved an issue that prevented pages from displaying in Safari (pages were empty).