This document describes enhancements and fixes introduced in the 1.4 release.
Release 1.4 includes the enhancements described below.
- Backup > Jobs page – You can now sort the jobs list by interval:
- Configure > User Settings page – You can now access this page from the Configure menu:
- Recover Files page – You can now locate and recover files very quickly with these enhancements:
– If All Customers is selected in the Customer context banner, you must start by selecting a customer.
– In the Source metadata step of the Recover > Files wizard, only assets of the selected customer display. The
Select Asset list is now ordered alphabetically by asset name.
– In the Target metadata step of the Recover > Files wizard, only assets of the selected customer display. The
Destination Asset list is now ordered alphabetically by asset name.
- User interface – The formatting of scrollable tables has been standardized throughout the UI.
The table below lists fixes included in the 1.4 release.
- Upon clicking Bulk Installation or Single Installation and downloading the agent install script, the download message now displays until it is dismissed by the user:
- The selected customer is now preserved upon refreshing the page or navigating to another page.
- Fixed a password assignment issue that caused the agent to be installed in an unusable state.