This document describes new features, enhancements, and fixes introduced in the 1.3 release.
New features and enhancements
Release 1.3 include these new features and enhancements:
- Customer context banner – The Choose Working Context page has been replaced by a context banner at the top of each page.
- You can now easily switch customers by simply selecting one from the drop-down list on any page:
- On the Dashboard, you can select All Customers for a quick overview of the agents and assets across your entire Unitrends Cloud Backup environment:
- These pages are customer-specific: Profile, Jobs, Recover Files, Restore Status, and Assets. If All Customers is selected when you navigate to a customer-specific page, you are required to select a single customer to display data on the page:
- Configure > Customer page –
- This page now displays the following for each customer: name, asset health, number of registered agents, number of offline agents, and whether the customer is enabled.
- The New Customer button is now located above the list of existing customers for quick access. Click the button to open the New Customer dialog, where you can add a customer. The Customer Name field in the New Customer dialog enforces the following supported characters: aphanumeric characters, special characters, and spaces.
- You can now filter or sort the display:
- Filter by text string – Enter text in the Filter columns or Search keywords field. Only customer rows containing the string you entered display in the list.
- Filter to display a single row – Click in the Filter columns or Search keywords field, select Customer Name, then select a customer:
- Sort by column – Click on any column to sort alphabetically (a to z) or numerically (1 to n). Click the column again to reverse the order.
- The New Job button is now located above the list of existing jobs for quick access:
- These hourly scheduling options have been added: Every 4 Hours, Every 8 Hours, and Every 12 Hours:
The table below lists fixes included in the 1.3 and 1.2 releases.
- Decreased the bandwidth upload threshold that causes backups to fail with this error: processBackup: Error: Failed to run backup command: Error executing adapter command.: exit status 2. Failure now occurs if the job cannot upload at least 10MB in 30 minutes.
- Fixed an issue that caused backups to fail if the job's profile specified an Included File Path that did not exist on the Windows asset.
- Fixed an issue where changing the name of the Windows asset caused subsequent backups to fail.
- When consecutive backup failures occur, the job no longer runs every three minutes. Instead, subsequent attempts run at the following intervals: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 8 hours, and every 24 hours until the job succeeds.
- Fixed an issue with the Browse backup contents step of the Recover > Files wizard where page formatting was broken in cases where the backup contained more than 10000 files. You can now successfully browse and select files to recover.