This document describes enhancements and fixes introduced in the 10.3.10 release. For upgrade instructions and considerations, reference the Upgrade Guide for Recovery Series, Recovery MAX, and Unitrends Backup.
This release adds support for the following Linux distributions:
- CentOS 8.0
- Red Hat 7.7 and 8.0
- Ubuntu 18.04.3
- Oracle Linux 8.0
- OpenSUSE Linux 15 SP1
The table below lists fixes that were resolved in this release. Unless stated otherwise, you can apply each fix by simply upgrading your appliance.
- Resolved an issue where, if all job threads were in use, running backup jobs could be terminated to enable new jobs to start.
- Resolved an issue with file-level backups of Linux assets where NFS mounts were included in backups when the Exclude Netmounts and/or Exlude All Mounts option had been selected in the job schedule. This fix requires the 10.3.10 Linux agent.
- Resolved an issue where abnormal conditions on the appliance could result in incomplete image level backups.
- Preparing disk media – Resolved an issue where CentOS 7 appliances could not prepare disk media containing backup copies that were written by a CentOS 6 appliance. The operation would fail with a Failed to prepare device for use error.
- Job failures due to insufficient space on media – In certain cases, jobs with insufficient space would fail with a generic Terminated message. With this fix, the following messages now display: Failed: Insufficient space after purging and Failed: Out of space on backup copy media.
- Import backup copies from tape – Resolved an issue where the import failed due to a read error (e.g., Error reading from /dev/nst0_index).
- Resolved an issue that caused ticket creation to fail with this error: Ticket creation failed: Server was unable to process request...Incorrect or disabled client ID.
- Instant Recovery (IR) of Windows image-level backups to a Unitrends appliance target - Resolved an issue where IR processes could not complete or start. Process handling and termination have been addressed to prevent this condition.
- Windows replica run on a Unitrends appliance - Resolved an issue where replica processes could not complete or start. Process handling and termination have been addressed to prevent this condition.