This document describes enhancements and fixes introduced in the 1.14 release.
What's new in release 1.14
Release 1.14 includes these enhancements:
- Unitrends Cloud Backup agent – This release includes agent version 1.14. Unitrends recommends upgrading to the latest agent version to benefit from new features, fixes, and performance enhancements.
- Backup > Jobs – Modified the columns displayed for increased ease of use:
- Configure > Customer – When hovering over a Customer Name, a pencil icon now displays, indicating that you can click to modify the name.
The table below lists fixes included in the 1.14 release.
- Resolved an issue where jobs would fail if a wildcard was used in the profile's Excluded File Paths.
- Protected column – Resolved a rounding issue that resulted in larger than actual last full backup size calculations. With this fix, accurate sizes are displayed in the Protected column.
- File Count and Protected columns – If the job contains no files, these columns now contain 0 or 0 MB (rather than "-").
- Avg Transfer Rate column – Modified this calculation to yield a more accurate rate.
- Page scrolling – Resolved an issue where clicking < displayed the next page. The previous page now displays when clicking <.