This document describes new features and fixes introduced in the 1.6 release.
What's new in release 1.6
Release 1.6 includes the new features and enhancements described below.
- Unitrends Cloud Backup agent – This release includes agent version 1.6.
- Backup Status – The Backup Status page has been redesigned to enable quick access to both summary and detailed backup job information. The Summary View provides a high-level snapshot of backups over the last week. Click a status icon to view details on the List View page. Drill down even further by clicking a task to display job log messages. For more on working with these new features, see the Unitrends Cloud Backup Guide.
- Selected customer – Select a different customer in the Customer list.
- Date range – Modify the date range by clicking the calendar icons and selecting new dates.
- Selected assets – Select one or more assets from the list. You can enter text to filter listed assets. Click X to clear the assets filter.
The table below lists fixes included in the 1.6 release.
- Fixed an issue that prevented backups of some assets from running if a multiple asset job was modified while the job was in progress.
- When adding a customer, the New Customer field now enforces a limit of 128 characters. The display of customer names in the UI now includes the first 64 characters only.