This document describes new features and fixes introduced in the 1.7 release.
What's new in release 1.7
Release 1.7 includes the new features and enhancements described below.
- Unitrends Cloud Backup agent – This release includes agent version 1.7.
- London data center – Cloud backups can now be stored in our London data center.
- Backup Profiles – Upon editing a profile, certain scenarios result in the next backup being automatically promoted to a full. Backup promotion has been enhanced to adhere to the following rules:
– Editing the Included File Paths or Excluded File Paths results in the next backup being automatically promoted to a full.
– Editing the profile Name does not result in promotion to a full backup.
– Promotion jobs now run at the times specified in the job schedule.
- Configure > Assets – You can now run on-demand backups of individual assets or promote an asset's next backup to a full by using these new features:
– Run Once – Use this button to run an on-demand backup of the asset. An incremental backup runs unless promotion to a full is required due to a configuration change. The job is queued as soon as the asset checks in and runs if no other job is currently running for this asset.
Upon confirming the Run Once task, the button changes to green, indicating that the Run Once job is pending. The button returns to blue once the job starts. You cannot initiate Run Once for the asset if the button is gray (asset is disabled) or green (Run Once job is pending).
– Run Full – Use this button to run a full backup of the asset during the next scheduled run. To use this feature, the asset must be present in a job schedule.
Upon confirming the Run Full task, the button changes to green, indicating that the Run Full job is pending. The button returns to blue once the job starts. You cannot initiate Run Full for the asset if the button is gray (asset is disabled) or green (Run Full job is pending).
The table below lists fixes included in the 1.7 release.
- Pagination has been added to the Select Backup list in the Browse backup contents step of the recover files wizard. This fixes an issue where only backups taken today were being displayed in the list.